Who Am I?

The day when I realize that my struggle in the life is due to my own mind set I thought of changing it. When I thought like this, I asked myself “What are all the things which you like most”? Then I started searching for the things which I love most.
Slowly it make sense, the money am which I earn is not giving the real joy rather the time which I invest in filling my heart is giving it. For this I am training my mind for Positive Diversion. This path is somewhat different. Even the slightest thing tempts me in adhering to the old mind set. In this path I need to be strong, Thanks to Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie, Robin Sharma, Paulo Coelho, Robert Kiyosaki and many other without whom this  Positive Diversion will be hard. I have been going through the books which were written by the above mentioned authors, trust me some of them are really life changing.


Who am I? By Positive Diversion


Earlier I find it as a difficulty to get along with this stuff, now it feels somewhat better. I am actually elated. Even the slightest achievement is giving me lot of confidence. This is what I exactly need. I want to do extraordinary things that are useful to my people. I hope I can do it. Out there in the world, lot of knowledge is available. I will learn whatever I can. I will try to apply that knowledge in real life. I will do mistakes but I will learn from them and I won’t repeat them again. In my view it is better to give a try rather than sitting idle. After all, failure is the stepping stone for success. I will become strong, and face the problem. . I won’t hesitate to seek help from people.

In this process I will find answers for “Who am I?” and “What is my purpose in this life?”.

By

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The man who found solace in the banana fields.