The man who lost his enthusiasm and gaining it back

Of late I observed that, I gradually lost interest in doing things that improve my personal growth. This situation arised because of my uninterrupted failures. I have written same exam every year to enter into one of the most prestigious company in the country, yet I fail so miserably that it broke my enthusiasm without any mercy. I feel sorry for myself when I went up to the interview stage after written exam and failed once again.
These incidents persuaded me to take my career and business decisions in anger. You know the outcome, I failed again and again. These things made a void in my heart. Meanwhile I married to love of my life. Still my failure streak continued for a while, later on the advice of my partner I started taking small breaks for a while. These breaks didn't gave new thoughts though, but rather they acted as barrier for those negative thoughts that dragged my leg whenever I want to climb towards the goal.
Now I have reduced the pace of taking instant decisions. I started thinking and analyzing a given situation after that only I would take a decision. The void in my heart which I told earlier was gradually diminished,thanks to my love without which I may not have recovered. Even today I am learning from every situation which come in my way, I heed advice from the good and optimistic persons and discard the trash from pessimistic people. I set a goal for myself and right now I am working on it. In this journey I learnt few lessons which I would like to share with you.
  1. You are capable of doing amazing things and your birth into this world means that you are here to achieve something larger than life.
  2. Never underestimate yourself.
  3. Never take anything for granted, If you want something you have to fight for it.
  4. Never take a decision in anger.
  5. Travel often and visit new places, it will give you fresh thoughts and energy.
  6. You should give importance to listening over talking. Believe me return on investment in this asset is more than you imagined.
  7. Talk to your best friend, when you are in darkness he/she will show the path to brightness.
  8. Learn something which you like and hone your skills.
  9. Use your time wisely, guess what you are accountable to yourself for every second.
  10. Read lot of books, they will broaden your thinking
  11. Turn technology to your favor instead of being a slave to technology.
I will update this post whenever I learnt a new thing. Please encourage me by sharing this post so that I can get some moral support to do this kind of posts often.

Positive Diversion - The man who lost his enthusiasm
Thank you, best regards from  - Positive Diversion



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man who found solace in the banana fields.

Who Am I?