How I started cultivating good habits in my life?

 Life is full of surprises. You may have expected one thing to happen and life will give you another thing, I have experienced this in my life. I fed up with the excuses I was telling to myself, to console for my losses in the past few years. Even now I am literally in cross roads. I don't know what may happen in my future, this bothered me for quite a while. I know that I have got skills , which if I could use in the righteous manner can help in becoming a better person than yesterday. Yet I am not confident to face this reality some how.


 Recently I was going through several articles about this dilemma and in the process I have figured out few ways which I believe if followed properly will give profound results. For this I have analyzed my past achievements and the good habits I was having at that time. What I found was a simple logic between them which I failed miserably to grasp now. 

 During my past achievements, I used to follow a time table or a schedule sort of thing. I will divide the available time into several time slots which I can assign for a specific task and I am not allowed to tamper the schedule unless otherwise it is beyond my control.

Next I used to read lot of books at that time, the book category was not just confined to education rather I expanded the collection to self help, fiction, biographies etc., This enabled me to be more informative and inspired all the times. If you see the habits of world renowned personalities you will find reading book is common among most of them.

Somewhere I heard that learning a new language will help in churning of the brain. So I started learning Espanol (Spanish) in Duolingo App, why Spanish you may ask, I have a special place for Spain and their culture in my life(Got inspired from several movies and books).

Then I started reading newspapers, I personally feel a well informed person can take more accurate decisions than the rest of others. Getting to know what happens around you after all is not a bad idea right!!

Still I am exploring lot of ways to unleash my true potential, if you are also on the same path kindly let me your ways in the comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The man who found solace in the banana fields.

Who Am I?